Thanks for the feedback. If you want to send me any modifications you make
I'll incorporate them.

I'll collect feedback and update the presentation after I get comments over
the next week or so.

Thanks to everyone commenting.

Kevin

Jarnot Voytek Contr AU HQ/SC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/08/2002
08:14:14 AM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    RE: [ANNOUNCE] Management-oriented Powerpoint Presentation for
       St   ruts

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's thankful for this.  One thing not
addressed, though, is the long-term viability of Struts.  All the time I
hear from management (parroting the latest rag found in the john) "We're
moving to J2EE so that we're not locked in to a proprietary solution - open
standards!"  They wonder what happens if Struts 'goes-away' and it seems to
be a tough concept to put across (at least for me), that Struts can't 'go
away' because we've got the source...