Hi Vic,

I usually handle this with tokens.  I know this doesn't help much with
preventing the user from browsing via hyperlink, but it can help prevent
corrupting data due to invalid state.

I'm sure you could do this with JavaScript, but IMHO that's just something
else to maintain.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing