Hi,

I was just experimenting with the file-upload utility of Struts, and it works
fine. For one of my projects I need to upload rather big files, which take a
long time.

I was thinking about implementing some kind of progress bar where the user can
view what the status of his upload is.

The server first copies the file to a temporary folder before you can access it
(and this first copy takes most of the time). Then I can use an InputStream to
copy the folder to the correct place (and make that loader), but it's just on
copying from one location on the server to another. What I need is a loader for
copying from the client to the server.

Creating the loader is not the problem, but getting the "percentage done" is...

Has anyone done this? Or is it not possible?

thanks in advance...

Jeroen Keppens