I've gotten this configuration working - the sample application in my book
uses it and contains step by step instructions for configuring it.

I believe the classloader issue you are referring to is isolated to JDK
1.4. JDK 1.3.3 works fine -

Kevin

http://www.strutskickstart.com

Gemes Tibor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/12/2002 02:24:18 AM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    Re: has anyone gotten struts 1.1b2 to work on Jboss
       3.0.3/tomcat 4.1.12 ?

2002. november 12. 06:08 dátummal Vincent Stoessel ezt írtad:
> There seems to be an issue going on with the class loader
> tiles initialization. Anyone got a struts project working
> in the jboss 3.03/tomcat4.1.12 bundle working?

Yes there is a problem. However "standard" jboss3.0.4 (without tomcat)
works
like a charm.

Hth,

Tib