Hello all,

I am a new struts user…and exploring … whether I can construct my web appliction around struts framework instead of using traditional JSP (logic and presentation combined) way of development??

My first issue is :

What is the advantage of using struts taglib to declare  Form and other presentaion related tags over std. Html??

My 2nd issue is :

Can we have multiple actions for the same jsp page in struts depending upon what button the user has pressed??

Then how do we define path and type in action mpping in struts-config and the jsp page itself??

My 3rd issue is :

Can we have HTML frameset/fram tag in struts?? where in the user response to a hyperlink in one frame is represented in the other one?? How is it useful to use thus provided struts taglib to define such html elements over plain html???

Please throw some light???

Thanks

shalu