I don't believe struts 1.0 is 'binary' compatible with 1.1.  Try
deleting all your object files and rebuilding.

Edgar

-----Original Message-----
From: Savantraj, Chennamakal Subramanian [mailto:Savant.Rcs@;ap.sony.com]

Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:31 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Upgrading to STRUTS 1.1

Hi,
I had written a small sample DB application with STRUTS1.0.
But when I tried to just copy the 1.1 STRUTS.jar and run the
application, I got the error servlet not found. What should I do to make
my application run?
Is there any place I can look for resources for upgrade?

Rgds

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original
message. Thank you. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia Pacific Mail
Gateway.