Hello All,

I am getting a ClassCastException when using a TreeMap in a logic iterate. I
am reproducing part of the error below.

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.TreeMap$Entry
 at _web_22dinf._jsp._mycraft__jsp._jspService(/WEB-INF/jsp/mycraft.jsp:26)

I understand that while using a TreeMap, the values returned are part of the
Inner class Entry. But why should this give me an error here?

My logic iterate looks like:

<snip>

   <logic:iterate id="bookmark" name="user" property="bookmarks"
type="java.util.TreeMap">
      <bean:define id="bookmarkID" name="bookmark" property="bookmark.key"/>

</snip>

where user is the bean that contains a TreeMap property of bookmarks.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Vikram