2002. november 15. 04:24 d¨¢tummal Doug Dates ezt ¨ªrtad:
> Hi:
>
> I have a small question. It seems that there is no related discussion on
> the web.
>
> My questions: can I use relative path(without "/") in forward in
> struts-config.xml? For example: can I use  <forward name="logon"
> path="logon.do"/> instead of using <forward name="logon"
> path="/logon.do"/>? Notice: there is no "/" before logon.do in the first
> forward. I appreciate your help.

There is no reason to use a forward without the leading slash. It is a
module-relative (or context-relative) path, and if you omit it you will be
forwarded to http://myhost/myContextlogin.do.

I think you are trying to solve the wrong problem. Please describe the reason
for what are you trying to do this, and I'm sure we can come up with some
better alternative.

Hth,

Tib