I have made an action "LoginState" that redirects either to  IsLogged.jsp if
a user
has logged in my application, or to IsNotLogged.jsp if the user is a guest.

Now I would like to use tiles for my applciation and provide in the upper
right
part of my pages, the output of this "LoginState".

I have made my HTML template, the upper right part is referenced by the name
"loginBox".

But when I want to tiles:put the output of the LoginState action into the
loginBox :

<tiles:insert page="/pages/MainLayout.jsp" flush="true">
 <tiles:put name="title" value="/pages/Title.jsp"/>
 <tiles:put name="loginBox" value="/LoginState.do"/>
</tiles:insert>

, nothing appears.

My question:
is it possible to have tiles:put to display the output of an action, instead
of just the output of a
(statically-referenced) jsp.

---cut here---

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.