Jim Krygowski wrote:
That leads me to believe that something funny is happening to my ActionForm
somewhere in the Struts code.  Has anyone else seen this?? I have three
developers who came across this error independently so I have to imagine
that some of you out there bumped into it too when you moved up to JDK
1.4.1.

If you can package your code into a --bare-- minimal cactus/junit test
that can reproduce the problem then you'll be
able to get other eyes on the problem.

Also including your Introspection code that worked correctly would help.

And just for fun did it work with Struts 1.0.2 ?
If it does work correctly then it might be usefull to determine
which version of BeanUtil it was broken in.

But again file a bug report with a small junit test that demonstrates
the problem.

-Rob