I'm new to struts, and have just tried getting the error handling / form
validation stuff to work.

I have a form (DocumentForm) submitting to an Action successfully.  I just
tried to flesh out the validate method in the form object, but am now having
an error.

The form submission's working ok, but when there's an error and the validate
method returns ActionError objects, I somehow end up with a recursive /
infinite submission of the page.  Anyone seen this before?  I added a print
statement to Form.validate(), and it's apparant that the form's being
submitted many, many times as I'm seeing submission output in default-err
and default-log, and also a similar number of print statements from my
debugging calls ("Called validate method"/"Found error in title").

In default-err, I get:

11/15 14:34:08 error
java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at jrunx.util.MultiKeyContainer.get(MultiKeyContainer.java:67)
        at jrun.servlet.JRunRequest.getParameter(JRunRequest.java:271)
        at jrun.servlet.ForwardRequest.getParameter(ForwardRequest.java:169)
        at jrun.servlet.ForwardRequest.getParameter(ForwardRequest.java:169)
        <snip...400 identical lines deleted... >
        at jrun.servlet.ForwardRequest.getParameter(ForwardRequest.java:169)
        at jrun.servlet.ForwardRequest.getParameter(ForwardRequest.java:169)

and in default-out, I get:

Anyone ever seen this?  If so, any help is much appreciated.

Also, I'm using struts 1.1b2, and my environment is NT/JRun 4.0, and it's
HIGHLY likely that I have something misconfigured somewhere since I'm new to
struts.

Thanks for your help,

-Tim