> >    <logic:iterate property="infoItems">
> >
> >   </logic:iterate>
> >
> > I assumed that iterate tag would look for a property infoItems on the
> > formBean for the html:form
> >
> > But it doesnt?

The nested tags work in exactly this fashion, picking up on the form
bean and then having all the name attributes more or less taken care of
as you've asked.

And as martin says, assumptions shouldn't be made about the html/form
nature, so if you find yourself wanting to make WML, there's a
<nested:root> tag you can use to point at an arbitrary bean reference.

There's docco on the nested tags on the Struts site, but there's a
primer and a tutorial to get you started on...

http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/next

...I'm quite sure you'll find them a good fit.

Arron.