Hi,

Does anyone know how to retrieve a dyna form bean before the request to
the corresponding action is made. I would like to set some initial values
for the form. I noticed it can be done from the struts-config.xml, but
that option is not flexible enough since the initial values depend on the
requests a user made already.

Anyone got a solution for this problem which uses dyna form beans, or is
the only option to create custom formbeans?

Many Thanx,

Bas Passon

Bas Passon
First8 - http://www.first8.nl