Title: Message
Hi,
In a JSP, I need to iterate through a collection of beans, say BeanA, which is stored in the session.
BeanA contains the attributes - ID (a String) and an arrayList.The array list contained in BeanA contains a collection of beans of type, say, BeanB. BeanB has an attribute, Name (which is a String).
How do I iterate through the collection of  Bean A and for each ID of bean A - iterate through the array list contained in it and display the value of "Name" attribute of bean B ?

Thanks
Vidya