Blogging != CMS.. Google CMS and get a formal definition. I just did a
requirements gathering project to find a true CMS solution, and I don't
know how many people classified blogging and cheesy web site publishing
as a CMS solution (well, at least 350 before I quite counting). Just a
pet peave of mine - trying to inform, nothing more.

FYI,
James