Is there any way to set an iteration increment on the iterate tag? For
example, iterate through the array returning every 2nd item.

If not, can anyone tell me how I might do this without resorting to
scriplets (or only using them minimally)? Here's the code I'm trying to use.
The first TD is the long_desc field of array[idx] in myBean. How can I
increment idx so I can get the next item? (maybe I'm being slow since I
haven't had my coffee yet)

<logic:iterate id="idx" name="myBean" property="array" scope="session">
</logic:iterate>

thx
andy