From: James Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 5:42 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MySQL connection pooling problems!! (please help)

Hi,

You might like to look into the connection pooling software called
PoolMan (for Pool Manager). I'm using it successfully with the MySQL
driver. It's no longer be worked on but it is quite mature code. Just
hunt around with your favourite search engine and you should be able to
find a copy.

James.

PS. If you do use PoolMan I'd recommend you be very careful about the
query caching, you'll most likely want to turn it off any time you're
doing any complex insert.