I'm having a problem with embedding 2 <logic:iterate> tags together. I need to produce
results that would be similar to having a nested for loop. I've looked at the
<nested:iterate> tag but I can't seem to get it to work or if I'm even supposed to be
referencing this tag for this issue. I *don't* need to reference the 'parent' iterate
tag. Here is a code snippet of what I'm looking to do:

<logic:iterate id="outterloop" name="bean" property="someList">

    Next element is <bean:write name="outterloop" />

     <logic:iterate id="innerLoop" name="bean" property="someOtherList">
          <bean:write name="innerLoop" />
     </logic:iterate>

</logic:iterate>

There's some HTML that goes along with this code but I left that out for simplicity.
My problem is that when I try to request the JSP with the code above, it won't even
compile. It doesn't like that there is an <logic:iterate> tag nested within another.
Has anyone ever come across this error before?

- Billy -