No, I'm afraid you can't use the nightly "strutsel.jar" with the 1.1b2
"struts.jar".  There have been recent changes to "struts.jar" which the
nightly "strutsel.jar" depends on.  If you did try it (combining the
1.1b2 "struts.jar" with the nightly "strutsel.jar"), some tags might
work, but others would likely fail with mysterious errors.