Brian Hickey writes:
 > Aside from the lighthearted ribbing, did you want a UML diagram?

Thanks for the reply Brian. I was really looking for a way of
capturing the interaction of the various Struts components at a page
level. Some highlevel representation that could be used by
"non-programmers" but at the same time convey what the development
team are required to do. Does that make sense? I've got my own method
but its non-standard and that makes it harder to pass site designs
from one project to the next.  I think the Struts plugin for Visio
will fit the bill perfectly, although I haven't tried it yet.

Cheers

..Nick