2002. november 25. 10:39 dátummal Andreas Langmann ezt írtad:

> no, that will not work. in beta-2 this key is not used correctly... (look
> into the sources or give it a try).

How is it possible than that it is working for me? Of course I looked into the
source otherwise I couldn't have find these keys out, and I don't see any
problem. Could you explain a case in which it produces improper output?

Uhh, maybe input fields with java.sql.Date? I convert them by myself with this
mask as well, thou  I plan to use a custom SqlDateConverter class for this
task. Soon  soon it'll come.

Tib