On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 05:06:07 +0530, "Brijesh NK"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Hi,
> I am totally confused with the word FrameWork and Design Patters. Could
> any
> body explain the distinct difference between these two. Or how these
> words
> are related to each other?

Framework? Hmmm, some may argue that Struts is not a framework, but I
believe it is. It has got very good web tier design patterns implemented
in Struts. What am I talking about? Perhaps, some resources in my
company's website can help you. http://www.see-consulting.com

> Thanks & Regards
>

> Brijesh
Regards,