From: Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2002/11/24 Sun PM 10:20:27 EST
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] O'Reilly Struts Book Now Available

Chuck wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know that my Struts book published by

O'Reilly is
now available and shipping. You can get it from Amazon, Bookpool, etc.
Any idea if/when they will put it on Safari (http://safari.oreilly.com)?
Technical books go out of date so fast that I like to make sure it's truly
classic before adding it to the collection. Besides, work pays for the
Safari subscription. ;)

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.