>>The only way I know of to suggest a filename to a browser is to output
>>the header

>>However I think this only applies when you're dumping the file directly
>>after the header. Is this what you want to do?

>>Pontus

I am doing this and this works fine in naming the file when the actual SAVE dialog box is displayed. However prior to this it shows a box saying "You are downloading the file: xxx from localhost. Would you like to open the file or save it to your computer ? ". Unfortunately the name of the file (xxx) is the name of my action..

Thanks for your suggestion anyways..

Eddie