Finally!  I have a tabbed tiles page working.  Sort of...

I go to http://host/dev/testAction.do and I see that URL with my brand new
tabbed page with the first tab selected.  Then I click the second tab, and
it tries to go to this URL:

http://host/dev/WEB-INF/jsp/tilesTest/tabsTest.jsp?selected=1

The 'jsp under WEB-INF' thing is popping up again!  I'm stuck.

I think the tabbed links should go back to the Action.  In my case, I want
to do a "Person Profile" with tabs.  It will come up with name and address
on the first tab.  When the user clicks, say, the "Employment History" tab,
I will need to talk to the database and put some beans in scope to be
displayed.

(In addition, I need to do some verification because not all of the users
will be allowed to see data on all of the tabs.  But I'd be happy at present
if *I* could just see all of them. :)

I'm not quite sure where I've gone wrong, so I would appreciate any hints or
advice you can offer.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.