From: Jorge Ruben Macias Lopez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 1:19 PM
To: 'Lista de Struts (E-mail)'
Subject: Tomcat Freezes when an Action or ActionForm is updated

Hello, I hope some of you guys has seen something like this and knows
how to prevent it, I'm running struts 1.02 with tomcat 4.0.1 on Win2K
Server. I'm using Eclipse for IDE and everytime I save one of my Action
or ActionForm classes on Eclipse, I see in the tomcat console the
message:
WebappClassLoader: Resource whatever .... was modified, so it is fine.
But the problem is after that, tomcat will answer no more requests,
unitl I shut it down and restart it.

Thanks for your time guys,

Jorge Macias