On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 02:28, Affan Qureshi wrote:
> I want to forward the request from my Action to another action which expects an
>ActionForm instance for processing. But my current Action does not have access to
>that Form. Can I instantiate an ActionForm and store it in the request/session scope
>on the fly?

When you forward to another action the ActionServlet will look up the
action mapping and automagically instantiate and populate the ActionForm
for you... you don't need to do anything except manage the mapping in
your struts-config.xml.

> I have a search page which displays results from where I can view details of the
>results. On the details page if I click "Cancel" I want the user to come back on the
>Search Results page but with the same results opened.
>
> Also if the user clicks on Search Tab from anywhere in the app I want the specific
>(last) search results displayed.

Use the "Bookmark" concept for this prupose. For more information refer
to: http://www.husted.com/about/scaffolding/catalog.htm

> Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

Good Luck