From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 4:14 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: ApplicationResources.properties not reloading added keys

Please describe how you are working....

a, b, c, or some other way:

a) building .war and deploy/redeploy
b) changing the files in place (I don't think this is possible)
c) working right in the deploy directory

If a, are you sure you are not adding it to the .properties that gets
overwritten when building?
If c, the app will not redeploy itself when a property file changes (at
least
not last time I checked)

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing