I have an action that, upon successful completion, calls another struts action.
IE: /a.do
success mapping to
/consumer/b.do

In the web.xml I lock the /consumer/ directory off to authorised users using J2EE form
based container security (Weblogic RDBMS).

Problem is a.do is calling b.do and no redirect to the login page defined by the form
based security in the web.xml takes place!

I was thinking about calling weblogic specific
weblogic.servlet.security.ServletAuthentication class to explicitly load the user into
the container security upon successful completion of a.do but I would prefer a
non-container specific implementation.

Thanks,
Mike