I'm trying to develop a Struts feasibility example for my project and
I've come across a small problem.  I really want to have three web
applications where the first web application is used for
authentication and authorization.  Is it possible once I've authorized a
user to forward them to another web application?  Is it just a case of
setting up a mapping in the config file for the first web app and
forwarding to a specific mapping which will be recognised by tomcat as
the second app and therefore switch control?

Many thanks,
Jon Holloway.

 Jonathan Holloway,
 Dept. Of Computer Science,