Hello,
      Problem : Is there a way to clear the chosen value from the String[]
in the form ?

      We have the same form for many screens. After the user chooses from
the drop-down and submits, the chosen value is highlighted. But the user
should be seeing a clean drop-down everytime.

         Solution : I set scope="request" in the config. file

      So this means that a new form bean will be created every request ?
Performance implications ?
Thanks,
Mohan