2002. november 27. 13:14 dátummal [EMAIL PROTECTED] ezt írtad:
> But how do i access Those different forms in The jsps ?because as far as i
> know,I use the name attribuite from action mapping of action to get the
> Formbean in jsps.And because of this, my understanding was that the forms
> are stored using the name as key in thier required scopes.
> So in this case, both the form beans will have same name.And if as u said,
> attribute is used to store the forms, does it means that in the jsps to
> access the formbean, i need to use the attribute value instead of name now?

The key under which the ActionForm is stored is the "attribute" attribute of
the ActionMapping which defaults to the "name" attribute if unspecified
afaik.

Btw you usually don't need the key under which the form is stored. But if you
need, then use the "attribute". If it is unspecified use the "name".

Hth,

Tib