We have Struts running successfully on WebSphere 3.5 and 4.0 so I am
not so sure that you have to wait for WebSphere 5 ???

                      "Matthew Donald"

                      <matthew.donald@         To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      motile.net>              cc:

                                               Subject: Re: Running Struts on Wepshere
4.0
                      28/11/2002 03:51

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

You are building on sand.  Even when you solve your config problems,
Struts is not supported on Websphere 4.0.  The official IBM position
is
user Tomcat or wait for Websphere 5.
Matthew