From: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 6:16 PM
To: Vincent PROSPER
Subject: Re: [Tiles Controller] pagePattern bug(?)

  Hi,

  Well, I think that all URLs found in pages under a module are
automatically prefixed by the module name when processed by a struts tag
or by the struts requestProcessor. The TilesRequestProcessor doesn't
alter the URLs, it only checks if it is a definition name, and if not,
it delegate to the requestProcessor.
   Normally, the URL prefixing mechanism should takes into account the
ContextRelative and pagePattern values. If not, I suppose it is a bug,
unless I have miss something.

  Cedric