I m using Weblogic 6.1 for deploying ear
which contains some session bean and struts code. On calling a remote method
( rM) in a session bean from strutsAction Class execute() method, I m
getting a Object, say remObj. I m modifying the remObj. And on second call
to remote method rM, I m getting the changed remObj. ( I am not using any
LocalInterface as specified in EJB 2.0). I believe any object that is
returned from calling a EJB Object is passed by value and  any modification
to the returned object should have no effect on the original object in
Session bean. When I test the EJB with a different client (Normal Java
classes) running on different JVM, this problem does not occur.

Why is the struts frame work behaves like this? Or Is there any special
configuration to be done to run struts framework in separate JVM? If it is
the problem with web Container or EJB server provider, can sb point me exact
place where I need to ask this question.?

regards
velmuruganm

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.