Gemes Tibor wrote:
2002-11-30, szo keltezéssel Seth Milder ezt írta:

Does anyone have a workaround? Am I doing some stupid thing here?

The dot separator is for subbeans' properties. It follows the commons
beanutils' PropertyUtils notation.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/api/org/apache/commons/beanutils/PropertyUtils.html

Hth

Tib
I figured out a workaround for my problem. I looked at the link you provided and I just wanted to thank you for it. The above has greatly simplified my code.

--
Seth Milder
Department of Physics and Astronomy