Hi,
Thanks for reply but the thing is that there are lot many jars under
common list which should I go for.Here is the error list which I am
getting if u can come to know about my exact problem.

D:\strutstest\WEB-INF\src>javac org/apache/struts/webapp/example/l*.java
org/apache/struts/webapp/example/LoginServelt.java:19: package
org.apache.common
s.sql.util does not exist
import org.apache.commons.sql.util.*;
^
org/apache/struts/webapp/example/LoginServelt.java:48: cannot resolve
symbol
symbol  : method getDataSource  (javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest)
location: class org.apache.struts.webapp.example.LoginServelt
                 dataSource = getDataSource(request);
                              ^
org/apache/struts/webapp/example/LoginServelt.java:51: cannot resolve
symbol
symbol  : variable conn
location: class org.apache.struts.webapp.example.LoginServelt
                 pstmt = conn.prepareStatement(selquery);
                         ^
3 errors

Regards,
Vaibhavi Shah