2002. december 4. 15:43 dátummal Cook, Graham ezt írtad:
> How do you go about calling an action from a SEARCH button on a JSP, and
> passing in one of the JSP fields to the action in order to bring up a popup
> window with data related to the field on the JSP. eg. like part of a name
> that you want to search on?

I might be misunderstandig you, but I think that you are trying to solve the
wrong problem.

In your search action check if the input was valid, and in case not you
present a new page to the user on which she can choose the correct value.

If you insist on popup page, you have to solve it w/ javasript. In the js you
provide the parameters to the uri you call.

Hth,

Tib