From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 8:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: test jsp pages developed by tag developers to test the tags

writes:

    Vijay> Hi,
    Vijay> Could somebody point me to the right place to look at the unit
test examples
    Vijay> used by the developers to test the tags(HTML & Logic) they have
created.I
    Vijay> accidentally came across one sometime back  when doing a google
search but
    Vijay> can't seem to get the pages back again.

You mean unit test examples inside the Struts distribution?  There is a
"webapps" directory that contains the WAR files for each example.  There is
also a "webapps" directory in the "contrib/struts-el" directory that has the
version of the "exercise" webapp specific to Struts-EL.  The Struts-EL
version
also has a feature we haven't put in the main "exercise-taglib" yet, which
is
the ability to view the source of the JSP pages from inside the application.

You'll have to install the WARs in your web container to run them,
obviously.