Hi Zsolt,

Did you ever figure out a programmatic way to do this? I'd be very interested in knowing how as well. Anyone else?
Colin

Zsolt Koppany wrote:

Hi,

in Tiles JSP files, request.getRequestURI() seems to return the URL of the includes Tiles file. How can I figure out the URL of the includor? I means the JSP file at the top of the include hierarchy, because I would like call the original URL with additional parameters from the included JSP file.

Zsolt

.