From: "Karr, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: How does Struts handle arrays of fields?
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:37:38 -0800

If I'm seeing your problem correctly, you probably know by now that the
EL only references bean properties, except when it's referencing
collections :) . It checks whether something is a collection before it
checks whether it is a bean, so creating a SUBCLASS of a collection
class and adding bean properties won't work. You'll have to have a bean
class that has a collection property, AND a size property. Try
restructuring your bean to deal with that and see how far you get.