Looks like the same files that supposedly came from your yahoo account are the ones that Eric Tse is talking about having downloaded recently from O'Reilley. That is probably a no-brainer, but just mentioning it.

At 09:22 PM 12/4/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I'm not sure what's going on, but I haven't sent those to myself lately and I can't imagine how they made it to you.

Sorry for whatever's going on!

Chuck