Hello!

Just try out this little Javascript Function:

function submitAndUpdate (action)
{
        document.forms.fromName.action=action;
        document.forms.fromName.submit();
}

formName have to be the name of your form.

Kind regards,

Arne Clauß

gedas deutschland GmbH
FG Electronic Systems
Pascalstraße 11, D-10587 Berlin
Telefon/phone   +49-30-3997-1461
Telefax/telefax         +49-30-3997-222-1461

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gedas.com