Cheers guys for all the feedback.... I used the LookupDispatchAction approach. Personally i don't like using JavaScript so i try to stay well clear of it as much as i can.

Cheers,

Pat

From: Gemes Tibor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Multiple Submit Buttons + Internationalisation
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:57:10 +0100

2002. december 9. 14:55 dátummal Edgar P. Dollin ezt írtad:
> LookupDispatchAction is not for everyone in every situation.
> Understanding the mechanism can help you really solve your issues.

Yes, you're right. But the details he provided us about his problem were
exactly the same LookupDispathAction was created for imho. So I dared to
suggest it. However if it doesn't fit the thread-starter I reckon he will
provide more details.

While I am writing this I try hard to come up with a case which
LookupDispathAction doesn't solve and has the same charasteristics the
thread-starter required. I cannot find it. Ideas?

Tib