I have a form bean with an List(i.e. Lines) of Value Objects with the normal get/set method for the List only. Every thing works
fine when i display the data to the client. I have some thing like this:

---------
Form Bean
---------
public class myForm extends ActionForm {
private List lines = null;

public List getLines() {
return lines;
}

public void setLines(List lines){
this.lines= lines;
}
}

JSP Source
<logic:iterate name="myForm" property="lines" id="line">

My problem is trying to retrieve user changes when the form is submitted the variable firstName in my VO is null when it should contain the
users in put.

I guess i need to add extra methods to the form bean in order to populate my VO's correctly.... if so what format should they be??