I'm using the Map-Backed action form approach as detailed here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_controller.html#map_action_form_classes

I have a form bean with a one instance of a Value Object(i.e.customersVO), this value object contain an ArrayList(i.e. CustomerDetails) of other Value objects(i.e. CustomerDetailsVO).

----------
Form Bean
----------
public class customersForm extends ActionForm {

private customersVO customers = null;

/*Get & Set methods for the customers Value Object*/
public void setCustomers(customersVO pCustomersVO ) {
customers = pCustomersVO;
}

public customersVO getCustomers() {
return customers;
}

/*Get & Set methods for the ArrayList of VO's contained within the customersVO*/
public Object getCustomerDetail(int key) {
return customers.getCustomerDetails().get(key);
}

public void setCustomerDetail(int key, Object value) {
customers.getCustomerDetails().set(key, value);
}
}

JSP Source
<logic:iterate name="myForm" property="CustomerDetails" indexId="rowIndex">
<% String name = "customerDetail["+rowIndex+"]";%>

This works fine but i personally don't like including scriplet code like this in my jsp's. Is there another way can do this??