I'm doing the same kind of thing, I don't think dynaform supports arrays so
that might explain why it isn't digging what its being sent. The mapped
backed action form is the puppy you need to get your head 'round (as do i).

Read the latest docs on 'map backed action forms'.. This basically puts an
undefined amount of form values into a hash map. To the best of my knowledge
you don't define these fields in config.xml.

Cheers mark