From: Emmanuel Boudrant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 December 2002 17:29
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Tiles editor, help - StrutsConsole new version ?

 Hi Sandra,
Struts console work fine with my JBuilder6, did you read
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/help.html#jbuilder

-emmanuel
  Heligon Sandra &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt; a écrit : It seems that
it is the StrutsConsole extension that allows to
have Tiles extension.
I have downloaded the last version 3.1 of StrutsConsole but
it doesn't work. I think that the console.jar is not the same for
all the IDE, but only one .zip is available on the site
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/download.html
where can I find the StrutsConsole for JBuilder.

Thanks a lot in advance
Sandra