The process goes like:
- send the email you did
- wait for a reply
- reply to that reply
- receive notification that you're off the list

If that process fails you, you could always contact the owner at .... [EMAIL PROTECTED] and have them manually remove you.

Ota, Larry W wrote:

I wish to unsubscribe to this mailing list. I've tried to unsubscribe by following:

It's been a few days since I sent that out, and I am still receiving all posts.  I love the info and plan on getting back onto the list when the time is right, but for now, I need to opt out.

Can anyone tell me why I might be having trouble unsubscribing?   I've sent empty email to the above address... I've sent email w/"unsubscribe" as the Subject field.   Neither seemed to take.

Larry Ota
Structural Analysis Computing

--
Eddie Bush