Definitely b. It will be far easier to maintain. If you're worried about having a lot of actions you can look at DispatchAction or using DynaBeans.

David

From: "Jordan Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts-User" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Struts design: All actions in one ActionClass
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:05:36 +0100

Hi,

What is the best way to design my application? Is it better to

a) Put all my actions for a particluar area (i.e. creating, editing and
deleting user accounts) in one Action class

or

b) Use a seperate action class for every action in my application

or

c) Put all of the actions for a particular workflow in a single Action
class.

I am looking to have an application that is easy to maintain and flexible.
Suggestions/Advice would be most appreciated.

thanks

Jordan